Facilities | Library and Information Center
Gokhale Education Society’s Arts, Commerce and Science College Library established in 1983. Currently library is developed in Separate Hall 726 Sq. Feet area. The Library playing a crucial role in the academic development of the students and staff of our college.
9.00am to 5.30pm
COURSES: (Under Graduate)
- College Students
- College Staff
- Junior College Staff
- Alumni of College
|PROF. WAKCHAURE MACHINDRA KASHINATH – Librarian
Qualification: M.A.(Pol), M.Lib.Sci., M.Phil., NET-2012
Joining: 15 Oct, 2013
|SHIR. WAGH SUNIL SHANTARAM – Library Attendent
Joining: 01 Jan, 1985
|SHRI. KHARAT KAILAS TATYABA
Joining: 01 Jan, 2017
|Sr. No.||Recourse||Total No’s|
|1||Total No. of Books||24787|
|2||Total No. of Titles||16320|
|5||Inflibnet N-LIST Database||Available|
Library has around 22,000 books including Text Books, Reference Books. Automation of library services using internationally recognized library software Library Manager 2.0.0. Library subscribed N-LIST Online Database. E-Database, E-Books and E-Journals searching & downloading facility provide for library users by UGC Network Resource Center. The college library caters following services to the 1200 plus students and faculties, administrative staff and other users every time.
- Open access system for every user. Every user can went to direct near of the cupboard, shelve and find the book self.
- Book Bank scheme for backward and tribal students.
- Internet resource center for all students and staff free of cost.
- Offline and online reference service provide from the library.
- Competitive Examination e.g. MPSC, UPSC, SET, NET and other aptitude test and career guidance services.
- Library subscribed N-LIST Database. E-books, E-Databases, E- Periodical and E-Journals articles searching and downloading facilities provide via UGC Network Resource Center.
Library services are partly computerized, The library with 3 supporting staff, Pleasant & welcoming atmosphere, Open access for All Users, Library Reading Room Area 33×22 sq. Feet, Book Bank facility is provided to deserving & needy student, Separate Reading Room facility for Students and Staff, Reading Room capacity 40 students, News papers are also provided to the students for reading
Special services to competitive & NET/SET students, Internet Facility free of cost to all users
Reference Reading Room for Staff & Students
UGC Network Resource Center